Come experience the ultimate in Holiday Design Inspiration!
Join us for the 21st Beaufort Homes for the Holidays annual event featuring an easy walking tour of 7 incredible homes plus a “Cookie Cottage”. These unique homes, nestled in a delightful section of historic downtown Beaufort across from the Intracoastal Waterway, feature creative renovations, new construction and a wide variety of architectural styles. They will be professionally decorated for the holidays by local interior designers and talented artists. You will be inspired with many new and exciting ideas for creating your own Holiday Magic!
Home designers include:
- Sweet Bay – Maggie Engstrom
- Tidal Creek Haven – Gillian Csernica & Courtney Tangalos
- E. Claire Design – Liz McEnaney
- M Home & Garden – Lisa Mykleby,
- The Social Betty – Kelsey Bacon & Maleia Everidge
- Outrageous Floral Designs – Sally Hendricks
- Found For Home – Jennifer Hagenbuch,
- Nuances – Nancy Harris Vista & Laurie Thompson
- Tickets are $45 in advance and $50 if purchased on the day of the tour.
- Tickets may be purchased online beginning in September and at area businesses starting in October: The Chocolate Tree, Sweet Bay, Tidal Creek Haven, The Kitchen, Dataw Island Pro Shop, Markels (Bluffton).
- They are also available at Saint Peter’s Catholic Church office, 70 Lady’s Island Drive. For more information call 843-522-6503.
- Get Tickets HERE