If you’re looking for something to do in the community to celebrate Easter with the kids, you’re in luck.
Beaufort has Easter celebrations, egg hunts, and festivals for everyone to enjoy. Here is a list of some of the Easter activities in the area.
The 2022 Great Helicopter Easter Egg Drop
The Great Helicopter Egg Drop will be held at the Beaufort Academy Football Field on Saturday, April 2 from 10am until 4pm. Please arrive earlier than your scheduled egg drop time for check-in, and to enjoy all of the great activities, shopping, music and food trucks.
Community Easter event where 15,000 plastic eggs will be dropped from a Helicopter on the Beaufort Academy Football Field! Pre-register your children to participate in one of FIVE age-specific egg hunts with over 15,000 eggs!
Admission to the festival is FREE, and open to the public. Even if you don’t have kids, join us for lunch, shop at the Spring Market with over 60 vendors, stay for lunch and watch the egg drop fun!
**NEW THIS YEAR** The unlimited Bounce Area/KidZone bracelet are included in the egg drop ticket price. Face painting is not included in the ticket price this year, but available for only $10.
EGG DROP TIMES:
- 10am – Ages (0-3) GREEN
- 10:30am – Ages (4-6) BLUE
- 11am – Ages (6-8) RED
- 11:30am – Ages (8-10) YELLOW
- 12pm – Special Needs ONLY – Ages (2-12) ORANGE
If you have any questions about The Great Helicopter Egg Drop, please email Lisa Gallagher at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Easter Festival — Tidal Creek Fellowship
Sunday, April 3, 2022, 12:30 PM 4:00 PM at Henry C. Chambers Waterfront Park
We are so excited to bless our community with a FREE Easter Festival which will take place at the downtown Waterfront Park on April 3 from 12:30—4PM. There will be fun for the whole family: we’ll have a toddler bounce house, an inflatable obstacle course, popcorn and candy, Easter basket giveaways, face painting, craft stations, and more! We hope you’ll join us and bring a friend!
2022 Easter EGGstravaganza EGGlympics Sponsored by Marine Corps Family Team Building MCRD Parris Island
- Date and time: Sat, April 16, 2022, 11:30 AM – 12:30 PM EDT
- Location: MCRD Parris Island MCX, 409 Wake Blvd., Parris Island, SC
- Event is free
Each unit will have the opportunity to participate in the four-event Egglympics. The events are listed below.
A member of the Command Team MUST participate in each event, and each unit that participates MUST participate in ALL FOUR EVENTS to win.
The four events will be:
1. Egg and Spoon relay race: You will need 5 Marines for this event.
2. The Bunny Hop sack race: You will need 5 participants for this relay-style race.
3. Punch Cup relay: Each of your 5 participants will race one at a time to your Punch Cups where you will find a variety of tasks to complete.
4. The Egg Drop: Each unit participating will receive instructions on how to create a “crack” proof contraption to keep their raw egg safe. If your eggs survives each height, you receive points. We will provide the egg!
St. John’s Lutheran Church of Orange’s Community Easter Egg Hunt
- Saturday, April 16, 2022, 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM
- Location: Senne Field
- Admission is FREE!
- music • crafts • food • prizes
- Join us for a fun-filled morning of egg hunts, Tacos, popcorn, petting zoo, games, inflatables, Easter Bunny, face paint, craft station, cotton candy, snow cones, music and so much more!
EGG HUNT TIMES for each age group:
- Zero-3 yrs: 10:00 am
- 4- 5 yrs: 10:30am
- 6-7 yrs: 11:00am
- 8-9 yrs: 11:30am
- Egg-stra hunt: 12:00pm
The entrance to St. John’s Senne Field is located near the corner of Shaffer and Almond Streets in Old Towne Orange. Just 3 Blocks from The Orange Plaza.