Join Madison’s Miracles, Inc for a FUN 5K Race in Downtown Beaufort in honor of what would have been Madison’s 20th birthday.
We run for those who fly. All participants are invited to bring a photo and or write the name of the loved one(s) we run for on a banner which will be displayed every year for this race.
The race will start promptly at 8am on Saturday, June 10, 2023 on Bay & Newcastle Streets (in front of the Best Western). Run through historic downtown Beaufort and across the famous Woods bridge following a certified 5K course.
DETAILS of MADISON’S MIRACLES Flying Angels 5K:
The mission of our Madison’s Miracles is to turn tragedy into triumph. We would like to do this in a variety of ways:
- *Provide Education Scholarships
- *Assist with the Cost of Prom for Underprivileged Students
- *Safe Driving Education
- *Provide Financial Assistance to Families Who Suffer the Loss of a Child
Packet pickup will be available at Grounded Running located at 2139 Boundary Street, Ste 108 Beaufort, SC 29902 on Friday, June 9, 2023 between p.m. Please note that T-shirts and sizes are not guaranteed for registrations after May 10, 2023.
- Race Day registration/packet pick up: For runners that have not pre-registered, registration will be available on the day of the race from 7:00 a.m. – 7:45 a.m. for $50.00. Pre-registered runners may also pick up their packets at this time if they have not already done so. Registration / Packet Pick Up will close promptly at 7:45 am to ensure the race begins on-time.
- Age categories: under 12, 13-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70+
Prizes awarded to overall top three male and female and top three male and female in age divisions. Awards are for in-person participants only. We will start awards PROMPTLY at 8:45am.
- Event is pet and stroller friendly. Flexi-type leashes will not be allowed at the event. Please have pets on a standard 4-6ft lead.
- Course: The race start/finish line is on Bay Street in-between the Marina and Best Western at Freedom Mall. Run down Bay Street and across Woods Memorial Bridge to Lady’s Island. Turn Right at Meridian Rd and run down to Youmans Drive and double back the same route to Freedom Mall.
- Parking: The closest address reference point for your GPS is the downtown marina parking lot: 1006 Bay St, Beaufort, SC 29902. You’ll want to make sure to plan out parking in advance as traffic is to be expected with the bridge blocked off for the race. Check Park Beaufort to plan out your parking.
- Please note that registration for this event and shipping fees are NOT REFUNDABLE. If we are unable to host an in person/live race, we will transfer to a virtual format.