It’s time for some food, music, and fun at the Bands, Brews & BBQ festival on Paris Ave. in Port Royal.
We are thrilled to be moving this event back to Paris Avenue in Port Royal and are excited to announce that this year’s event will offer FREE ADMISSION! The event brings two days of food, music, and fun. Enjoy beer, wings, barbecue, live music, and fun for the entire family. This is a South Carolina Barbeque Association-sanctioned event. Proceeds benefit the Friends of Caroline Hospice.
- Snack on those wings while you live music, a Kids Fun Zone, and more. The sampling of wings Friday night and BBQ Saturday will be available by purchasing tickets for $1.
- Saturday is all about that barbecue. The tasting runs from 11 am to 4 pm. Cook teams from across the Southeast will be serving their award-winning wings and butts.
- Even more, local bands will be providing the entertainment for the day and, of course, the young ones can enjoy the Fun Zone, set up just for them.
- On both days, beverages of all sorts will also be available to purchase. The event will take place rain or shine.
- Purchase tickets for Food & Beverages at the event!
- No Coolers or Pets Please.