You might be thinking you’ve heard about Beaufort, SC a lot lately. Well, you’re right!
Recently, our town gained recognition by numerous publications and websites for all of its appeal. Here’s just a few of the honors we received.
- Southern Living Magazine named Beaufort ‘6th Best Small Town in the South’
- Bliss Award recipient for “Best Beach Community’
- ‘Most Charming Streets in the South’ by Southern Living Magazine
- Travel website Thrillist names Beaufort ‘Best Small Town in South Carolina’
- Beaufort named most adorable town in South Carolina by MSN Lifestyle
- Cutest Town in South Carolina
- ‘Beaufort one of the ‘9 Cutest Towns in America‘
- ‘Most Charming Southern Vacation Destinations’ by TripAdvisor
- Tidalholm, a.k.a. The Big Chill House, was given the title of ‘Most Famous Historic House in South Carolina‘ by Country Living Magazine
- USA Today calls Beaufort a ‘Town That Lives to Eat’