You might be thinking you’ve heard about Beaufort, SC a lot lately. Well, you’re right!
Beaufort boasts beautiful scenery, diverse culture, and unique attractions. It’s no wonder that many major magazines have awarded the city with accolades. Prestigious travel publications to lifestyle guides recognize Beaufort as a top destination in South Carolina. Named one of the prettiest towns in America and awarded for its outdoor recreation opportunities, Beaufort SC stands out among its peers. With so much to offer, it’s no surprise that this charming town has been highlighted in numerous publications and awards.
Here’s just a few of the honors we received from numerous publications and websites for all of its appeal.
- Southern Living Magazine named Beaufort ‘6th Best Small Town in the South’
- Bliss Award recipient for “Best Beach Community’
- ‘Most Charming Streets in the South’ by Southern Living Magazine
- Travel website Thrillist names Beaufort ‘Best Small Town in South Carolina’
- Beaufort named the most adorable town in South Carolina by MSN Lifestyle
- Cutest Town in South Carolina
- ‘Beaufort one of the ‘9 Cutest Towns in America‘
- ‘Most Charming Southern Vacation Destinations’ by TripAdvisor
- Tidalholm, a.k.a. The Big Chill House, was given the title of ‘Most Famous Historic House in South Carolina‘ by Country Living Magazine
- USA Today calls Beaufort a ‘Town That Lives to Eat’
Whether you’re looking for a relaxing getaway or an adventure-filled vacation, Beaufort SC is the perfect destination. Don’t miss out on the opportunity to experience all that this incredible city has to offer. Visit Beaufort SC and discover why it’s a destination worth celebrating!